Saturday, August 9, 2008

Live from the Front

Hey. . .Its Tammy Jo. . . Friends (who make me laugh too much) came to the hospital to give Dan some coverage and to swap heart stories. .. . and hooked up a wi fi hook up. First I'm amazed. . and overcome by your prayers. .I KNOW THEM AND FEEL THEM. today has been a good day. The 2 units of blood made so much difference. Moving better, need to still do some lung work, done some laps. Food is challenging. . things just taste "blah". Last night was spent trecking from bed , chair, bathroom - we dropped 7 lbs in "retained" water. - woo hoo. .heres some things that need to click: clear lungs,ability to eat, maintain good oxygen, and a couple techy things. Not sure if this will be Sunday or Monday. .but i'm looking forward to continued recovery in a place I love. I've watched a lot of olympics. . I had no idea badminton was an olympic sport. . . But its on the list of new possibilities. . .I am soooo up to date on the news. . .. I am definitely not even going to tackle email but will use this space to say "how great is the love that God has lavished upon us that we should be called the children of God. . " I'm so glad we're family. . . .

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for your update! You are amazing! We R loving and praying for you! You are watching the Olympics...I am watching your blogspot. :)

Jill

King Family said...

TJ you are amazing and so is our God! We are rejoicing in your healing and continued recovery and count in an honor to lift you before the Father. We love you and are praying.

Chip, Stephanie, Jake & Michaela

The Pilgrimm said...

TJ,
How awesome it is to "hear your voice"!
Can't imagine what Olympic level badminton must look like; probably more than my sorry self could deal with.
Anyway, may God's healing Spirit continue to rest upon you and give you strength.

Daniel

Sequoia Lea Ananda said...

Glad to read from you! Hope you get to go home soon, then I can come visit :-)

Peace,
Cortney

Becca Farnum said...

Hello Beautiful Child of God!
Glad to hear all is fairly well...I promise that food will once again taste good some day!
Love you lots!

Karen R. said...

Tammy Jo, So glad to "hear" your voice!! God is healing in His time. Keep up the good work. You will be home in no time. We have so enjoy the scripture that you have chosen. We continue to pray for your comfort and healing.
Love,
Karen