Monday, August 4, 2008

GOING OFFLINE

Tammy Jo Signing off now. . . Email "Away message" set, cell phone off. . . .

Friends & Family will be posting here until I am able to do so myself. Thank you for reading and sharing this journey with us. . . your prayers and support over the last week has been overwhelming. . we are so aware of God's Grace and goodness.

We report to the hospital at 5am. . (meaning that I will probably just stay up all night! and am definitely just wearing my Jammies . . doesnt make much sense to get dressed up!)

Surgery is scheduled to begin at 7a.m. and we're told that Dr. Cook is NEVER late. Surgery is estimated to last 6 - 7 hours. Please pray for Dr. Cook, and pray for my family. . . certainly tomorrow will be a long and difficult day. I have the easy part.

Peace this night to you and yours.

No comments: