Sunday, August 3, 2008

Burning Heart

What a day! In a 24 hour span I will serve communion to the Emmaus Guys, Be part of the sharing of this sacred meal at Beth and Steve's wedding, feast at the table as we share our love with Linda, then bless this offering of grace to the People of the Waynesville United Methodist Church x2. I will NEVER get over the awe and wonder of it all.

Luke 24:32
They said to each other, “Didn’t our hearts burn within us as he talked with us on the road and explained the Scriptures to us?”

He was known to them in the breaking of the bread.

2 comments:

Pastor Heather said...

TJ, You have a beautiful spirit. Your words are deep and your faith will glorify God - even through this. I love you, girl!!!

Heather Webster

Barb Schnecker said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers thgoughout this incredible miracle of healing that is taking place!
I thank God for his call on your life and you have answered, "Here I am Lord, use me!" What a blessing!
Lots of Love & Prayers,
Barb